Ensuring the safe and proper use of our candles is our number one priority and we advise you follow the below steps.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim wick to about 5mm before lighting
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring
You can find safety instructions on the base of all of our candles and if you're ever unsure please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help.